parm ltd. – since 1996
• Practical relevance
• Commitment to the customer
• Loyalty, integrity, honesty
• Innovation at the highest scientific level
2. We provide a solution enabling the customer in a fast process across time of the most delicate phases of strategy execution and project setup and operations.
3. We provide a solution that enables a flexible interconnection among the ICT systems of the company with the aim to share knowledge and provide the points of view needed by the different stakeholders.
4. We create a solution which is sustainable, scalable, easy to upgrade, and cost effective.
5. We assist our customers in their day-to-day operations with an excellent support.
Our unique philosophy - our conviction
In connection with the "myPARM Premium Integrated Framework™", parm AG has been supporting national and international companies with its high-quality services and software in the area of leadership and project management since 1996.
In business ventures and organisations, efficient and effective management in the form of planning, coordinating and monitoring activity is the "to be or not to be" criterion. This is where the myPARM software can help you.
We combine the 6-phase management system postulated by Professor Kaplan and Dr Norton (Harvard Business School) with the project management system myPARM, which has been tried and tested worldwide. This means strategic management can be combined seamlessly with operating activity within a business.
The web-based software is used by over 16,000 users in 38 countries, and covers all important subject areas from formulating the company vision to calculating project-related expenditure.
An overview of the most important functions of the myPARM software: strategy map; balanced scorecard; portfolio and programme management; multi-project management with GANTT, WBS, budgeting, resource allocation, time recording, invoicing, early warning system, risk and opportunity management, lessons learned etc. The software comes with integrated tools that support communication within the teams.
In order to help our customers progress, our specialist staff (IPMA Level A, PRINCE2, CMMI, PMBoK etc.) offer practical and scientific consultations as well as training in accordance with your individual needs.